Six Bottles: Enough To Cover A Week Of Drinking.
No, I Am Not Speaking About Alcohol. I Have Not Touched That Sweet Taste In Years.
I Have Replaced One Monster For Another, However As It Seems.
Sometimes, I Mix Them.
Monster and Red Bull.
Nothing Can Taste As Delicious And Feel As Appetizing As It.
Not Water. Not Juice. Not Any Soft Drink.
This Is What Happens When You Get Your Body Used To A Pattern. To Something You Never Stop Doing.
Choose Your Word.
Either Way, I Always Carry My Bottles With Me, And In Exchange, They Carry Me.
They Say If You Convince Yourself Of Something, Pretty Soon You Will Start Believing It.
Am I Able To Function Through The Day Only Because Of How Many Drinks I Have In My System?
Have I Tried Quitting?
Do I Want To?
Because This, This Keeps Me Happy. So Why Would I Want To Stop Being Happy?
No, That Will Not Do.
* Eat The Rude: Angel Language Decorates This White Jug; The Drawings Appeal To The Joker/Batman Relationship And The Hannibal/Will Graham Relationship. Both Hero and Villain, And Yet, Are Equally Matched. Equally Dependable To Each Other. Without Light, There Can Be No Darkness. Without Darkness, There Can Be No light. The Stag and The Clown Prince Of Crime. A *Z* Decorates the Cap, While The Bottom Is Decorated By The John Constantine Tattoo Symbol: "Into The Light, I Command Thee."
* Deadpool Bottle: Antihero. Psychopath. Fully Aware Of Everything. A Contradictory Figure To Heroes Vs. Villains. Immortal.
* Venom Bottle: Alien Symbiote. The Hunger. The Need. The Rush. Symbiotic Relationship Between Host and Creature. Needing The Host To Survive. Helping The Host.
* Suicide Squad Bottle: A Team. A Dysfunctional Family. Heroes In the Eyes Of Some. Villains In The Eyes Of Others. Expendable.
* Gears Of War/Bioshock Bottle: On One Side: "No Gods Or Kings, Only Man." Bioshock - A Tale Of A Dream Gone Wrong, A Nobody Becoming A Hero, A Cure Becoming A Disease, And Power In The Wrong Hands. On The Other Side: "Hope Runs Deep. Brothers To The End." Gears of War - A Tale Of War, Hope, Strength In Numbers, Loss, Death, But Most Of All - Family.
* The Purple Bottle: Big, Metallic, A Bottle, A Thermos, A Cup. Yet To Be Fully Painted - A Work In Progress.
All Part Of Who I Am.
All, Like My Artifacts and Accessories, And My Chapters: All Are Family.
All Complete Me.